Casting / Crew Call for the upcoming 2016 San Diego Women’s Week
Post date: Mar 2, 2016 11:29:00 PM
Never Forgotten Media
Never Forgotten Media will be filming the 2016 San Diego Women’s Week March 14 – 18 2016 for the North San Diego Business Chamber. This production will provide the chamber an engaging 5 mins highlight reel of the week-long event with interviews, and voice-overs that tells a story of inspiration, empowerment, and connects women of all ages and professions. More information about the events can be found at http://sdwomensweek.com/
Production Dates & Locations
- Monday, March 14th 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm @ California Center for the Arts Escondido
- Tuesday, March 15th 6;00 pm – 8:00 pm @ Sharp Rees-Steely Scripps Ranch
- Wednesday, March 16th 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm @ Bernardo Winery- Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Friday, March 18th 8:00 am – 4:30 pm @ Harrah’s Resort Southern California
Compensation & Details
$16 to $25 per hour depending on level of skills, self-acquired HD camera or sound equipment used in this production and ability to fill multiple roles of the production. Meals are not guaranteed.
All talent must be able to work well with and assist team members, operate professionally, and have the ability to work independently. Especially seeking those that could greatly benefit from this production for one’s own professional development. It will provide great exposure to leaders in the San Diego region, members of the North San Diego Business Chamber for priceless networking
- Camera Operator
- Sound mixer Operator
- News Reporter / Host interviewer / Voice over
- Premier pro video editor with basic color and sound correction skill sets.
How to Apply
- Attend Friday March 4th 11:00 am audition and production meeting. Be ready to show off your skills and what you can add to this project.
- Contact Michael Wood at (949) 371-6427 for location and or alternative audition date / time.